By George L. Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, Anselm Kampik
Ophthalmic surgical procedure, edited by way of Drs. George Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, and Anselm Kampik, presents the exact, full-color, step by step suggestions you must grasp crucial ophthalmic surgical procedure strategies. The overseas staff of specialist editors and participants current assurance of the most recent surgical advancements and video demonstrations of key concepts throughout subspecialties, together with cataract, cornea, refractive, glaucoma, oculoplastic, extra-ocular muscle, vitreoretinal, and ocular tumor techniques. What’s extra, the absolutely searchable textual content, procedural video clips, and a downloadable photo gallery are all on-line at www.expertconsult.com, making this multimedia source the major to acting hopefully within the working room.
- Refer to an important steps in each one approach quick and simply with an appendix of step by step hand notes.
- Perform a wide selection of approaches with self belief utilizing the targeted insurance that pinpoints crucial info and avoids extraneous details.
- Get finished assurance throughout key subspecialties―oculoplastic, strabismus, cornea, refractive, cataract, glaucoma, ocular tumors, and vitreoretinal―and grasp the fundamentals for each universal procedure.
- Access the totally searchable contents on-line at www.expertconsult.com, in addition to procedural video clips and a downloadable photo gallery.
- Apply the newest advances in laser surgical procedure that experience turn into common perform with the hot part on refractive surgery.
- Master key suggestions because of greater than 4 hours of narrated on-line videos that show methods throughout 8 subspecialties.
- Gain a extra nuanced visible knowing via a brand new full-color artwork software with over 800 illustrations, up-to-date and revised drawings, colour photographs, and step by step illustrated procedures.
- Tap into the services of top professionals within the box with a new editorial group from North the United States, Europe, and Australasia, in addition to foreign participants who offer worldwide views throughout all subspecialties in ophthalmic surgery.
The multimedia step by step education advisor for ophthalmic surgical procedure with over 800 complete colour photos and four hours of narrated procedural videos.