By Robbie Vanbrabant
Guice (pronounced "Juice") is the a hundred% Java icing at the cake of Java dependency injection. not like different renowned DI frameworks equivalent to Spring, Guice absolutely embraces glossy Java language gains and combines simplicity with attractive functionality and developer-friendliness.
Google Guice: Agile light-weight Dependency Injection Framework won't in simple terms inform you "how," it's going to additionally let you know "why" and "why not," in order that the entire wisdom you achieve could be as largely appropriate as attainable. packed with examples and heritage details, this ebook is a useful addition in your wisdom of recent agile Java.
- Learn uncomplicated annotation-driven dependency injection, scoping and AOP, and why all of it works how it works.
- Be the 1st to make yourself familiar with innovations which are more likely to be integrated in a destiny Java EE or SE liberate (through JSR 299).
- Get issues kept away from having to put in writing any XML.
What you are going to examine
- Find out why dependency injection frameworks resolve your difficulties, and the way Guice fills that hole.
- What Guice can do, cannot do and the way to use that knowledge.
- How Guice compares to renowned choices just like the Spring Framework.
- What the long run has in shop, together with Guice IDE, the subsequent Guice model and the standardization of Guice's techniques via JSR 299.
- How you could construct genuine international, Guice-powered net functions utilizing renowned frameworks like Wicket or Struts 2.
- How to increase an entire stack Guice / Struts 2 / Hibernate application.
- What you could particularly do with sleek Java.
who's this ebook for?
This publication is for pro Java builders who're drawn to dependency injection, glossy Java coding practices and who are looking to take on complexity with an easy, robust and top quality answer that already powers one in all Google's maximum profile functions: AdWords. this can be a substitute for Spring for many.
Read or Download Google Guice: Agile Lightweight Dependency Injection Framework PDF
Similar networking: internet books
Google is not just the hunt engine of selection for hundreds of thousands of clients, it's an immensely strong instrument for savvy businesspeople who understand how to exploit its complex beneficial properties. move Google is a finished advisor to every little thing readers want to know approximately Google’s myriad purposes, together with Google Apps, Google doctors and Spreadsheets, Google SMS, Google Base, and different companies that might support companies get equipped -- and get spotted.
Need to know how one can make your pages glance appealing, speak your message successfully, consultant viewers via your web site very easily, and get every thing licensed via the accessibility and usefulness police even as? Head First website design is your price ticket to getting to know all of those advanced themes, and realizing what is rather happening on the earth of website design.
Die Kommunikations- und Medienlandschaft steht vor einem Umbruch. Bisher getrennt angebotene person- und Massenmedien (Telefonie, web, television) ok? nnen nun ? ber dieselben Endger? te und Infrastrukturen geb? ndelt angeboten und vermarktet werden. Die ersten kommerziellen Triple-Play-Angebote befinden sich in Vorbereitung oder Markteinf?
- Architekturen fur Web-Anwendungen: Eine praxisbezogene Konstruktions-Systematik
- DotNET Mobile Web Developers Guider
- Politische Diskurse im Internet und in Zeitungen: Das Beispiel Genfood
- The Legacy of Max Weber: Three Essays
Extra resources for Google Guice: Agile Lightweight Dependency Injection Framework
The resulting instances are injectable, even in Providers (but not in Scope instances, which are not managed). So yes, you can inject the Injector—if you’re sure that you don’t just need one or more providers, that is. When you’re done frowning, here’s the rundown of the default bindings: The Injector A Provider
And if you really, really need to do it anyway, you could inject the Provider instance instead and call get() on it only when you’re absolutely sure that the requested object is currently in scope. More on this in Chapter 7. 0. The next version of Guice will offer better integration with the Web, like infrastructure to manage Injector creation or to inject into servlets. 0. There will be more on that in Chapter 5. 50 Google Guice: Agile Lightweight Dependency Injection Framework Organizing Modules In the “Custom Scopes” section, I showed you how binding to a scope annotation instead of a Scope implementation will add to your Guice application’s flexibility.
As a rule of thumb, never keep a reference in an object that points to an object in a narrower scope. And if you really, really need to do it anyway, you could inject the Provider instance instead and call get() on it only when you’re absolutely sure that the requested object is currently in scope. More on this in Chapter 7. 0. The next version of Guice will offer better integration with the Web, like infrastructure to manage Injector creation or to inject into servlets. 0. There will be more on that in Chapter 5.